Craft Organization - Die Storage (Sizzix Alphabets & Small Dies)

     I suppose the short version of this quick idea is that I put my Sizzix alphabet sets and smaller dies into a cabinet that doubles as the base of one side of my craft table.
     Once my boys were grown enough to stop using a changing table, I took the wooden "guard rails" off.  While unpacking my craft supplies after our last move, I decided to try to use it for some dies and liked how they fit.  I also liked the white color and the beadboard details on the cabinet door enough to make it the end of the craft table hubs made.

      It's divided into two sided - a side with "open" shelves and the other with a cabinet door.  Both sides have 3 shelves.  On the top shelf of the cabinet, I've put Sizzix Alphabars and other small sized alphabet blocks, some in their original boxes.

     The thinner, Sizzlit alphabet sets stack 3 high on the middle shelf.
     The bottom shelf has small dies in photo boxes.  I also have all my doll dies - both the original sized and the small sized ones in a photo box that fits.  In the pic, there are two more original dies that are looking to see if there's a better place for them.

     It looks like I've spent a lot of money here, but I didn't buy them all at once.  I've also gotten a few big deals off eBay and Craigslist.


     Thanks for checking my quick idea out.  Hope you're doing well and hope that you're somehow able to maintain some of the creativity and motivation that I've lost, but hopefully can get back either once my kiddos figure out this whole "distance learning" thing or go back to school. . . (not sure how much of the issue is that it's too tempting to play games/watch YouTube/chat with friends and how much is a disconnect where it doesn't seem like it's real.)



     If you're a "pinner," you can check me out at https://www.pinterest.com/daylightdesigns/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Organization - Die Storage (Sizzix XL dies)

Craft Organization - File Cabinet Die Storage (Sizzix original/Bigz)

DIY Glue Dots & Storage