Craft Organization - Die Storage (Sizzix XL dies)

     Sometimes, it seems to be more helpful to see how specific items are stored (or is it just me?).  I've already shared how I've stored my original, Bigz, and Pro dies, so why not continue with my other sized dies?
     I have my Sizzix XL dies in a few places.  A few that are more "seasonal" are in my die file cabinet and the rest are in my old changing table.  They're in a plastic box that actually used to be the top part of a record turntable on my brother's old stereo.  I'm guessing I used it to carry something I was wanting to save while tossing old stuff out and it worked well enough I kept it, otherwise, I'd have gotten something else.
I used more pieces of the closet backing to divide them into the themes I use.


     Thanks for checking my quick idea out.  If you've used/repurposed anything around your house in a new way, please share in the comments below.

     No yammer this time - not only is it a pretty quick idea, but I've been too busy trying to keep two kids in their Zoom/online schooling instead of YouTube, chatting with friends, or gaming.  It's a big struggle and getting some of the work done is a huge fight that always involves a gigantic tantrum (literally over an hour for about 6 minutes of work) and it's taking a lot out of me.

     Hope you're doing well and hope you can find some way to keep yourself feeling "together."  If you have a secret thing/tip that helps you feel like you're not falling apart, please share it!  (There seems to be a few times every week where I really could use it.)


     If you're a "pinner," you can check me out at https://www.pinterest.com/daylightdesigns

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Organization - File Cabinet Die Storage (Sizzix original/Bigz)

DIY Glue Dots & Storage