Craft Organization - Die Storage (Sizzix Pro)

     Quick post today -
     While unpacking some of our office supplies after our move, I came across a metal incline desktop sorter like this.
     It was perfect to store my Sizzix Pro Dies!  No altering needed!

Thanks for checking out one of my quick organization solutions - hope you're doing well and hope that maybe I sparked a bit of creativity in you!


(On with the yammer. . . .)

     When I was living in Southern California, I was lucky enough to be able to make it to a Sizzix Warehouse sale where I was able to buy a few Sizzix Pro dies.  I didn't have a machine big enough to use them yet, but they were very discounted and I had access to some Ellison machines at work.  (I did use 2 for work purposes, but they were a great deal and I figured I could always resell them for a small profit if I needed to.)
      Some time after moving, I had started unpacking a few crafty things during a little free time.  It was only a day or two before finding the sorter that I actually had just set my Pro dies down, trying to figure out what I should do with them.  When I rediscovered the sorter, I noticed it looked like it was wide enough and tall enough to support the dies. . .I was especially happy to try this when I noticed there were just enough spots for them all!



     If you're a "pinner," you can check me out at https://www.pinterest.com/daylightdesigns/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Craft Organization - Die Storage (Sizzix XL dies)

DIY Glue Dots & Storage

Craft Organization - File Cabinet Die Storage (Sizzix original/Bigz)